The Arabian Peninsula Partnership
The Gospel for every person and a church for every people in the Arabian Peninsula amongst indigenous peoples
08 March 2017
PRAY FOR BOLDNESS AMONG BELIEVERS TO SHARE AND BEAR WITNESS
• A group of near culture believers who have moved to the Arabian Peninsula for work have a passion to share and are meeting regularly to encourage each other as they ask the Father for opportunities to share and disciple. Please pray that the Lord will move mightily in and through them.
• A country with very few indigenous believers is slowly beginning to see some fruit, as those who have begun to follow Jesus are giving testimony to their friends and family. Give praise for these bold ones and pray that they will continue to share with great joy, continued boldness, and great wisdom. Pray that many will be added to the Kingdom.
• R.., a self-proclaimed agnostic, admitted to a follower of Jesus that he too once decided to follow the teachings of Jesus after coming to the conclusion that His message is the true one. Since then, he has fallen away and admits his feeling of emptiness. Please ask that R will once again have a hunger to walk with Jesus, that he will surrender his life to His Lordship, that his family will be restored to him, and that they also will come to know Jesus as Lord and Savior.
• Even after seeing the truth in the Word and realizing that Jesus is so much more than just a prophet, it is difficult for someone from the Muslim faith to embrace the Gospel as the way to God. A young woman exclaimed, "How could I ever believe that the Quran is not from Allah?" Pray that the beloved people of the Arabian Peninsula will be freed from the chains that bind them to falsehood. Pray that they will be given faith by the Holy Spirit to repent and confess that Jesus is the only way, the truth and the life.
• A woman with stage 4 cancer is reading the Word with her mother. May they receive the faith to embrace the truth of the Good News and surrender their lives to Jesus. Pray also for divine healing in accordance with His will and for His glory.